• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ain’t In It For My Health: A Film About Levon Helm 2014 Film Series

ScottySkis

http://www.bethelwoodscenter.org/events/detail/aint-in-it-for-my-health-a-film-about-levon-helm

Jacob Hatley's extraordinarily intimate documentary finds Helm, a founding member of The Band, at home in Woodstock in the midst of creating his first studio album in 25 years. The ultimate survivor, he's overcome drugs, bankruptcy, the bitter breakup of The Band and a bout of throat cancer -but then, as the rueful title indicates, he wasn't in it for his health.
Year: 2010
Starring: Levon Helm, Larry Campbell, Teresa Williams, Amy Helm, Barbara O’Brien and Billy Bob Thorton.
Directed by: Jacob Hatley
Running Time: 86 minutes
Rating: Unrated
The Bethel Woods family film series offers guests opportunities to see childhood favorites on the big screen and to introduce their children to the “classics.”

[h=3]Showings[/h]

[h=3]Related Links[/h]

[h=3]Share[/h] Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email Share on print More Sharing Services
Print This
[h=3]Disclaimer[/h] All dates, acts, times and ticket prices subject to change without notice.

Buy Tickets

• Date May 16 , 2014
  • Venue Museum
  • Times 6:45 PM Doors
    7:00 PM Show
  • Ticket Prices $8 regular admission, $6 members, $5 Kids
  • Availability Buy Tickets Now

[h=3]Event Sponsors[/h]

I think I will be seeing this so close to were the great Woodstock music concert took place all those years ago. :lol::lol::lol::lol: