• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2014-15 Edition

xwhaler

Queechee

Not sure who skis here other than those who own a condo but a nice little deal if you are looking to explore.

BRING A FRIEND FRIDAY! ANY AGE, TWO LIFT TICKETS FOR $30.00
includes a $10.00 food voucher for our Base Lodge, valid for day of visit
not offered during December, January and February holidays and breaks

bigski

Any ideas for cheap gas, beer, cigarettes, and food heading towards Cannon on Rt 93? I like CJs in Lincoln food is pretty good and my kids eat everything without complaining.

VTKilarney

We have almost always found the best gas prices in Tilton, although in the past year or so we have noticed that Tilton isn't a sure thing for the cheapest prices. Yesterday it was $2.63 at the Irving in Tilton.

We like Tilton because we can stop at the diner for some decent cheap eats.

skifree

We have almost always found the best gas prices in Tilton, although in the past year or so we have noticed that Tilton isn't a sure thing for the cheapest prices. Yesterday it was $2.63 at the Irving in Tilton.

We like Tilton because we can stop at the diner for some decent cheap eats.
my f-150 sure enjoyed the $2.65 gas at irving in greenfield,ma yesterday.
country cow off exit 27 on 93 is a good food stop I usually hit on my way up north.
all the state booze stores are great bargains. smokes=no idea

petergriffen

Any ideas for cheap gas, beer, cigarettes, and food heading towards Cannon on Rt 93? I like CJs in Lincoln food is pretty good and my kids eat everything without complaining.
Stop in plymouth downtown at Biedermans for a good sub and good beer .

BenedictGomez

my f-150 sure enjoyed the $2.65 gas at irving in greenfield,ma yesterday.
country cow off exit 27 on 93 is a good food stop I usually hit on my way up north.
all the state booze stores are great bargains. smokes=no idea

$2.38 here in Jersey, but given oil is plummeting today that should drop further.

SkiMiser

Irving 2 for 1 update

Irving Gas Stations offering 2 for 1 lift tickets again this year. I'll tweet out every deal I find. @SkiMiser

Details below on Irving.
https://www.theirving.com/ski

The only station that I've seen having the vouchers out is in Farmington, NH. There is a contact page on the IrvingOil.com site that might give you better direction. Good Luck! If I learn any more I'l tweet out @SkiMiser

SkiMiser

Bretton Woods offering $25 tickets on Christmas Day. Combine that with their 2 for 1 offer on Christmas Eve and you can ski 2 days for about $63. Of course, unless your bringing the family, the divorce and make up gifts will be a lot more expensive. If I hear of anything else I'll tweet out. @SkiMiser

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Bretton Woods offering $25 tickets on Christmas Day. Combine that with their 2 for 1 offer on Christmas Eve and you can ski 2 days for about $63. Of course, unless your bringing the family, the divorce and make up gifts will be a lot more expensive. If I hear of anything else I'll tweet out. @SkiMiser
The lodging rates are fully jacked up at that point, so they'll zing you there, so like you said, you gotta add up the whole package $

dlague

The lodging rates are fully jacked up at that point, so they'll zing you there, so like you said, you gotta add up the whole package $

Not if you live within driving distance then we would end up dividing the $60-70 for two days over the carload!

fahz

Bolton Valley 12/21 Santa Sunday

Free skiing at Bolton Valley 12/21 if dressed as Santa
http://www.boltonvalley.com/dining-and-events/events-calendar/santa-sunday-1017

What's better than one Santa Claus going skiing? A whole pack of them partying it up in our backyard!

Get into the spirit of the season on Sunday, Dec. 21 here at BV. All skiers and riders who arrive dressed head-to-toe in official Kris Kringle attire will ski and ride free that day. This challenge is not for the faint at heart—a simple red hat won’t cut it. Neither will a just a simple red jacket, red helmet or enything of the like. Guests must be dressed in the complete Santa package to earn this early holiday gift!

To qualify for this giveaway, arrive at Guest Services promptly by 10am to get your complimentary lift ticket for the day. We'll also be gathering all the Santas at that time for a group photo at the base followed by a few photos of all the Santas skiing and riding.