• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2014-15 Edition

skifree

pico $26 on Fridays for the dudes. 53 trails open. I think i'm playing hooky from work tomorrow

jrmagic

Not sure if it's been posted here but Magic introduced a college ard and a twenties card that are free. College card gives you $39 weekend/holiday rate and $29 midweek/powder days.
20s card is $49 weekends/holiday and $39 midweek/powder days.

rocks860

I went to Irving and filled up today but didn't see any sort of promotion for it. Is it only in select areas?

57stevey

I went to Irving and filled up today but didn't see any sort of promotion for it. Is it only in select areas?

Not sure about that, but I haven't noticed any signage yet at my local station. I asked at the counter and the vouchers had just come in.

SkiMiser

Not sure about that, but I haven't noticed any signage yet at my local station. I asked at the counter and the vouchers had just come in.

I haven't seen any promotions at the stations either but the details on the Irving 2 for 1 deal are on the attached link. Receipts from 12/1 through 3/31 count as long as you buy at least 10 gallons. Some stores have the vouchers, others don't. Not sure why but there is also a contact page on the Irving site and I suspect they will hook you up if you email them. Good Luck!
https://www.theirving.com/ski

wakenbacon

Not sure if it's been posted here but Magic introduced a college ard and a twenties card that are free. College card gives you $39 weekend/holiday rate and $29 midweek/powder days.
20s card is $49 weekends/holiday and $39 midweek/powder days.

Tried signing up for the twenties card. Says its $50 in the shopping cart. Hmm.

SkiMiser

Rossignol offering 6 free lift tickets for purchase of new boots or skis. Mountains included Saddleback, Jay, Cranmore and 3 others. Your local shop has more details. @SkiMiser

thetrailboss

Staff member
Not sure who skis here other than those who own a condo but a nice little deal if you are looking to explore.

BRING A FRIEND FRIDAY! ANY AGE, TWO LIFT TICKETS FOR $30.00
includes a $10.00 food voucher for our Base Lodge, valid for day of visit
not offered during December, January and February holidays and breaks

What mountain?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone