• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2014-15 Edition

VTKilarney

Bretton Woods specials:

Christmas Special: December 25, 2014
Our Christmas gift to you... ski and ride, from 10 am to 4 pm, for just $25.

Big Game Special: February 1, 2015
Join us for the Big Game Day, lift tickets are just $49.

St. Patty’s Special: March 17, 2015
Everyone is Irish with $17 lift tickets.

Beach Party Special: March 28, 2015
During our Annual Beach Party celebration, wear beach attire and ski for just $25!

Patriot’s Day Special: April 20, 2015
Join us for some spring skiing, lift tickets are only $17.76.

Specials for local residents:

BRETTON WOODS LIFT TICKETS - SUNDAYS
Join us Sunday afternoons (after 12 pm) at Bretton Woods and get an exclusive rate as a local resident.

Sunday Local Special: $25 Lift Tickets

BRETTON WOODS NIGHT SKIING - FRIDAYS
Join us Friday nights (4 - 8 pm) at Bretton Woods and get an exclusive rate as a local resident.

Friday Night Special: 2-4-1 Lift Tickets, $25 / two people

Ski2LiveLive2Ski

I received a free any one day pass to Whaleback in NH with my Mountain Sports Club membership. No way I'm going to use it, so if anyone will send me your address and I will mail it to you.

steamboat1

"Quad Packs must be issued to an individual at the time of purchase, and ONLY THIS INDIVIDUAL may pick-up Quad Pack tickets from the ticket window. One or multiple tickets may be picked up at a time, and are ONLY VALID on the day of issuance."

Yes you can use them to get tickets for other people but you must be there yourself to redeem the coupons. They are very strict about this, believe me I know. When I got hurt two seasons ago I couldn't give them to a friend to use even if I gave him my ID & called ahead. No way was I driving to VT. with a broken ankle & torn ACL just to redeem the tickets. Got burnt for three of them.

xwhaler

Dartmouth Skiway

Monday and Tuesday SpecialNon-Holiday Periods Only
All Day
1/2 day
All Skiers and Riders$20$20

bousquet19

Be careful with this one. Some of the descriptions include Greek Peak but Greek Peak is not included this year.
This was much better last year. It included Greek Peak and Gore for the same price. That is why it is not selling well this year.

Not much of a deal, especially without Greek Peak or Gore.

A rather deceptive oversight (?) to list Greek Peak when it's not included. Shame on WNEP.

prsboogie

I didn't think it was a limited off but maybe it was linked to my account, sorry just trying to help out.

gmcunni

for a $1.33 more per day with no blackouts

3-Pack of Tickets

- 3 tickets vouchers for only $139
- Valid any day during 2014-15 season, even holidays
- 100% transferable so they make great gifts or advanced purchases for visiting ski guests at great savings
- Saves 27% off ticket booth price
- Tri-Packs are not sold after November 30th.

http://www.magicmtn.com/magic_card.php