• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2014-15 Edition

xlr8r

Was asleep when the wife came in late from work and woke me up, then I remembered it was the day to get Vermont tickets so I got 5 each for me and her. Seems like the order went through this year unlike last year where I was a day late and it got cancelled on me.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ
Here is the link for anyone who needs it. Only picked up a 3 pass this year. Hurry people, they go quick.

http://skivermont.ltibooking.com/#all

4aprice

Local and Vermont passes done. Potter Bros with good prices for a couple of trips to the Catskills. Now looking for any discounts for the following NH mountains; Cannon, Loon, Waterville, Bretton and Sunapee.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Gore in NYS too.

BenedictGomez

Here is the link for anyone who needs it. Only picked up a 3 pass this year. Hurry people, they go quick.

http://skivermont.ltibooking.com/#all

Are these transferable or in buyer's name only? I'm almost done with pre-season pass buying and dont want to end up with more inventory than my gf and I can use, but I wouldn't mind pulling the trigger on this for Stowe & Sugarbush if I was sure I could sell the 3rd day if need be.

bdfreetuna

Sweet thanks! My Mom managed to grab 5 for me earlier, I just grabbed 3 more. Perfect. Thank you for the direct link :)

steamboat1

Sorry new to this. Are these passes good at any mountain?

Are these transferable or in buyer's name only? I'm almost done with pre-season pass buying and dont want to end up with more inventory than my gf and I can use, but I wouldn't mind pulling the trigger on this for Stowe & Sugarbush if I was sure I could sell the 3rd day if need be.
Good at any VT. mountain but can only be used once at each resort.
Not transferable.

2014-2015 Ski Vermont 3 Pass/5 Pass Terms and Conditions: Participating Resorts: Bolton Valley, Bromley, Burke, Jay Peak, Killington, Mad River Glen, Magic Mountain, Middlebury Snow Bowl, Mount Snow, Okemo, Pico Mountain, Smugglers' Notch, Stowe, Stratton, Sugarbush, Suicide Six - Limit 1 SKI VERMONT 3 PASS per person, 1 5 PASS per person. - A limited number of SKI VERMONT 3 PASS/5 PASS will be sold for the 2014-2015 season. - 3 PASS/5 PASS rates only available through this offer. 3 PASS/5 PASS not valid in conjunction with any other discount or promotion. - 3 PASS/5 PASS entitles purchaser to three/five one-day lift tickets or beginner learn-to-ski or learn-to-snowboard packages (including limited lift ticket, lesson and rental equipment) at participating resorts. Call resorts in advance for lesson reservations. - 3 PASS/5 PASS is valid for winter season 2014-2015 ONLY, and will not be refunded or carried over to the following season under any circumstances whatsoever attributable to the bearer or to any resort. - PURCHASER MUST USE 3 PASS/5 PASS COUPONS ONLY ONCE AT ANY PARTICIPATING VERMONT MOUNTAIN RESORT. - 3 PASS/5 PASS is valid any day of the 2014-2015 season EXCEPT for holiday blackout dates which generally include the week between Christmas and New Year’s, the Martin Luther King weekend in January and Presidents’ week in February. - 3 PASS/5 PASS signature card must be signed by purchaser in advance of use. Each coupon must be signed at the time of redemption in presence of resort personnel. - 3 PASS/5 PASS coupons are VOID if DETACHED FROM SIGNATURE CARD. - Positive identification will be required at the time of coupon redemption. - 3 PASS/5 PASS coupons may only be redeemed at designated locations at resorts. - Abuse or misuse – as determined by participating resorts – of any 3 PASS/5 PASS, the skiing/snowboarding privileges it provides, or any terms and conditions may result in invalidation of the entire 3 PASS/5 PASS and offender will not be eligible to purchase them in the future. - Theft of services is a felony in Vermont, punishable by up to ten years in prison. {13 V.S.A. 2585(b)}. - 3 PASS/5 PASS coupons are not transferable and may not be resold under any circumstances. - Vermont Ski Areas Association is not obligated to replace lost or stolen 3 PASS/5 PASSes.