• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Owned

JDMRoma

Had the Pleasure of skiing Bunny Direct this Season with really good conditions....it was my Favorite run of the Day.
Mittersill has really interesting terrain.

skiNEwhere

I kind of like it, although Sis Boom Bah maybe my favorite trail name as to how it rolls off the tongue.

Technically that isn't even a trail anymore, Jay took it off the trail map due to the fact it was so rarely open due to the wind unevenly distributing the snow all over the trail. Was messing up their "100% open" metrics

dlague

Well lower bunny buster at Killington in November has probably kicked more people's butts than any other trail in the east.

This is true! It is fun to watch people on that trail because all the beginners and intermediates panic due to the bumps, scraped off condition and boat loads of people! However, technically that is when it is at its best.

i typed with my i thumbs using AlpineZone

skiNEwhere

Needle's Eye @ Breck... supertight trees on a 40+ degree slope that contains rocks and other obstacles so you can't link more than 1 or 2 turns together before having to stop and find a new line.

I skied it in subpar conditions, couldn't have too much fun and then came back a foot of snow later and it skied way differently for some major redemption.

I have not been on this trail but I know that you're not the only one. Everyone I've talked to on the lift whose been on it has stated that it was very difficult and kicked their ass.

What's interesting is that this is a marked but somewhat unofficial trail. It's not on the trail map, but there is a sign that is written in permanent marker off of the volunteer trail that shows the entrance

Madroch

Liftline at smuggs circa 1989 boilerplate- had to circumnavigate the mandatory air via the woods... Ugly

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
I have not been on this trail but I know that you're not the only one. Everyone I've talked to on the lift whose been on it has stated that it was very difficult and kicked their ass.

What's interesting is that this is a marked but somewhat unofficial trail. It's not on the trail map, but there is a sign that is written in permanent marker off of the volunteer trail that shows the entrance

That whole trail pod is gnarly. I took the lift up, looked down, and said no way.