• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How many ski days this year?

How Many days this season

• Total voters

skiNEwhere

I realize Nick already has this thread up but I wanted to see the breakdown via poll

dlague

We fell short of our goal by 4 days (wanted 40)! However, next year we are going for 50 which will be 14 more than this year! My wife is on-board!

dlague

Having two very young kids at home has made finding time to get out on the slopes difficult the last couple of years. That is starting to change as they get older.

It does and it also changes what you go after. While I used to go take a few runs for myself, I always found myself wanting to ski/teach the kids. Between 3 and 7 we skied many half days because they often got tired skiing full days with the exception of my youngest - he had to keep up! As they got older the more often we would go. My youngest skies more days at 11 then his brothers did at that age.