• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Challenge 2014 - Who do you want to see?

doublediamond

I'd hope that they would be able to open the summit.

That's in their long-term (5-year) plans. They need to raise a lot to finish paying for their 3 new-to-them fan guns and to make snow on what they have before they can consider moving on up to the summit.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
OK guys. After a long delay I have sent out emails this morning to the Top 10 on our list.

Stay tuned for responses. I'm sure I'll have at least 1 or 2 resorts up before the week is over :)

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Whaleback6
Wildcat5
Burke5
Magic4
Ragged4
Jay Peak4
Saddleback3
Cannon3
Cranmore3
Catamount3

.... depending on response I will pull in some others as well. I know Killington, Mt Snow, Sugarloaf, Sugarbush are usually pretty popular also.

Just got the "in" from Jay Peak and Saddleback so those are going up now.

I'm trying not to do what I did last year which is overstretch myself and ultimately get nothing done :(

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
They weren't on my top 10 list. I also just sent out emails this morning :)

But; I don't know if Stowe has ever been in the challenge. I'll have to dig around and take a look. I have a lot of website work to do in the next 3 - 4 weeks before the fall really kicks in. My to-do list is HUGE.

darent

would like to find out about the Ski Vermont offerings before they are sold out, get tight with those guys so we can get a heads up.also what is going on at Sugarloaf this coming year

yeggous

would like to find out about the Ski Vermont offerings before they are sold out, get tight with those guys so we can get a heads up.also what is going on at Sugarloaf this coming year

I think they go on sale October 1 every year.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

DJAK

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
skitheeast.net
Whatever area ya'll really want, but says no, just send the questions to me and I'll provide grade A non-speak answers which can substitute. Or since STE tends to be an occasional topic.