Procrastination at it's finest - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    So assuming day tickets stay the same price,by purchasing my pass in April I saved $22 + 2 anytime tickets worth $72 a piece = a total effective savings of $166.Though I'll probably never even sell those,even for half price,I still like to think of it this way.
    SIKSKIER

Quote Originally Posted by SIKSKIER View Post
    So assuming day tickets stay the same price,by purchasing my pass in April I saved $22 + 2 anytime tickets worth $72 a piece = a total effective savings of $166.Though I'll probably never even sell those,even for half price,I still like to think of it this way.
    I definitely think of it that way. Even though I wouldn't ever sell the tix, they equal 2 tix for my nephew that I would otherwise shell out cash for.

Quote Originally Posted by JDMRoma View Post
    from 599 to 621 and I have till December 14th.........not too bad.
    I guess I will still do it..........
    I know right? No incentive to buy now! Allows me to procrastinate more!

Quote Originally Posted by SIKSKIER View Post
    The two lift tickets we will have will more than likely be used to invite others along as a freebie.

This brings up a whole other topic. I know ski areas have lower prices for passes to get cash flow going - I get that. Some ski areas step up the price around this time then again in October and some even one more time in December. I would love to seen the chart of pass sales as they increase the prices. You would also think that they would do some sort of fire sale in December but that would not work since people would then wait!

However, the way Cannon approached this is kind of odd! They should have at least set the new deadline for October 1st with another token increase at that time. Instead they use a blanket statement of - *All rates & dates subject to change without notice.
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)

PBR - Drinking dates and where
    Derryfield CC - 5/24
    Loundon CC - 6/1
    North Beach - 6/8
    Beachcomber - 6/29
    Missed opportunities - lost count!

Quote Originally Posted by dlague View Post
    the way Cannon approached this is kind of odd! They should have at least set the new deadline for October 1st with another token increase at that time. Instead they use a blanket statement of - *All rates & dates subject to change without notice.
    Translation: "Don't procrastinate"

LOL

i typed with my i thumbs using AlpineZone
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)

PBR - Drinking dates and where
    Derryfield CC - 5/24
    Loundon CC - 6/1
    North Beach - 6/8
    Beachcomber - 6/29
    Missed opportunities - lost count!

Thread Information