• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Procrastination at it's finest

SIKSKIER

So assuming day tickets stay the same price,by purchasing my pass in April I saved $22 + 2 anytime tickets worth $72 a piece = a total effective savings of $166.Though I'll probably never even sell those,even for half price,I still like to think of it this way.

Cannonball

So assuming day tickets stay the same price,by purchasing my pass in April I saved $22 + 2 anytime tickets worth $72 a piece = a total effective savings of $166.Though I'll probably never even sell those,even for half price,I still like to think of it this way.

I definitely think of it that way. Even though I wouldn't ever sell the tix, they equal 2 tix for my nephew that I would otherwise shell out cash for.

dlague

from 599 to 621 and I have till December 14th.........not too bad.
I guess I will still do it..........

I know right? No incentive to buy now! Allows me to procrastinate more!

The two lift tickets we will have will more than likely be used to invite others along as a freebie.

This brings up a whole other topic. I know ski areas have lower prices for passes to get cash flow going - I get that. Some ski areas step up the price around this time then again in October and some even one more time in December. I would love to seen the chart of pass sales as they increase the prices. You would also think that they would do some sort of fire sale in December but that would not work since people would then wait!

However, the way Cannon approached this is kind of odd! They should have at least set the new deadline for October 1st with another token increase at that time. Instead they use a blanket statement of - *All rates & dates subject to change without notice.

Cannonball

the way Cannon approached this is kind of odd! They should have at least set the new deadline for October 1st with another token increase at that time. Instead they use a blanket statement of - *All rates & dates subject to change without notice.

Translation: "Don't procrastinate"