• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Smuggs is going for the record...

dlague

Join them? I would if i could but I can't so I won't! My whole family would kill me to make a drive for that! Plus our kids are older so no need to take swim lessons! Kind of a weird undertaking.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I'll pass

While setting the swim lesson record, they'll probably simultaneously set the record for the most people peeing in a pool.

Huck_It_Baby

Is that pool heated? Water still chilly up here. Maybe they will set the record for mass shrinkage too.

Last edited:

dlague

Actually the world record holder is actually Team WLSL and is headquartered at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon in FL. The record is completed by 432 organizations around the world and Smuggs is one of the locations.

So not really Smuggs going for the record - it is Team WLSL and Smuggs signed up to be one of many organizations to participate.