• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Tour of the Litchfield Hills - MR evil needs your support

MR. evil

On Sunday, August 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] I am participating in a charity bike ride to benefit The Cancer Care Fund of the Litchfield Hills, Inc.. The last time I did one of these events the generous support from AZer's was overwhelming and much appreciated.

The mission of this event is to bring together community resources with the common goal of raising funds to support the care, treatment, education and prevention of cancer for residents living, working, or receiving treatment for cancer in Northwest Connecticut. I would greatly appreciate your help from the AlpineZone community in achieving, and hopefully exceeding, my fund raising goal. No donation is too small…

…Or too big.

Below is a link to my fund raising web page and I thank you in advance for any support you afford The Cancer Care Fund—and Team TectonArchitects.

https://www.pledgereg.com/59634