• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

This would be a cool friggin' job!

Cannonball

How are Scotty's public speaking skills?

Scotty's infectious enthusiasm for skiing, relentlessly positive attitude, and 'unconventional' writing style are the kind of thing that people would rally around. Not to mention his current availability. Scotty, you HAVE TO apply for this job! I am 100% serious, you would crush this.

Hawkshot99

Scotty is out.....

To apply, put your compelling pitch to us into video form (no longer than 3 minutes please – a YouTube link, or similar, is fine) and send it to events@aimmedia.com. Also, please send us a writing sample: Write a first person, blog-type entry (500 words or less) that describes your level of experience and why you think you would make a great Host for the Tour. Grammar, punctuation, and style count!

ScottySkis

Thanks for the offer A zoners. I not really good with public speaking and presentaitons when sober..

When on MJ I am good speaker and could do this but I have to be on MJ the whole time.

ScottySkis

That is the truth. i been suffer from depersion and anxiety my whole life. Tried soke perscriptions nothing worked expect MJ. I still have other medcine to try once i get health insurance.