• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Free ski magazine subscription

BenedictGomez

I was tempted to try to redeem it using another venue to try to get a Gore voucher. Anyone ever redeem the WM vouchers for someplace other than where they saw the movie?

Gore vouchers arent redeemed through the web portal. There are actual Gore employees on hand that physically give you the voucher. Last year the vouchers had some restrictions, but I cant recall what they were. Might have been Sunday through Friday or something, and I believe it expired January 31.

Cornhead

Gore vouchers arent redeemed through the web portal. There are actual Gore employees on hand that physically give you the voucher. Last year the vouchers had some restrictions, but I cant recall what they were. Might have been Sunday through Friday or something, and I believe it expired January 31.

They were printed from the portal in my region last time they offered them. They were free early/late season, BOGO mid-season. I redeemed my Son's voucher since he couldn't use it, but my name kicked out on their computer that I'd already redeemed a WM voucher, so it was a no-go.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

bigbog

Thanks skiNEwhere(y/n?..Someone!= Thanks)...got my free SKI magazine the other day...with the Gear Guide!!..:-D ANYTHING to break up the dying days of summer.... Think I'm going to pick up the POWDER mag on the shelf as well.

skiNEwhere

Lets see if this works for a third year in a row. I think it will since the original link I posted says its good until March 2016.

thetrailboss

Staff member
〽❄❅;912572 said:
^ Ditto :)

Thx Grinch ;)

No problem ;) Always happy to bear good news.

grinch-on-sled-270x270.jpg

therobertcollins

I subscribed last year from the link, and the first issue of the year came in the mail the other day. It still works!

raisingarizona

You guys/gals are just figuring out that Ski magazine sucks? It's been that way for at least 25 years now. Snow Country targeted the same demographic group in a much better package but then again it was more about real estate in the 80's-90's where as Ski is more about selling you on your big vacation for the upcoming season.

Skiing used to be a really fun mag imo. I'm not sure what they are up to now tho.

thetrailboss

Staff member
You guys/gals are just figuring out that Ski magazine sucks? It's been that way for at least 25 years now. Snow Country targeted the same demographic group in a much better package but then again it was more about real estate in the 80's-90's where as Ski is more about selling you on your big vacation for the upcoming season.

Skiing used to be a really fun mag imo. I'm not sure what they are up to now tho.

This seems out of left field. Granted, SKI is not as good as it used to be. I give you that. But it is kind of like pizza and sex in that even when it is bad it is still good.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Dickc

For some reason, I have not subscribed to it, but I am now getting two copies! I will only read one, and at that, it will only take me 20 minutes or so to read what I want.

catskillman

For some reason, I have not subscribed to it, but I am now getting two copies! I will only read one, and at that, it will only take me 20 minutes or so to read what I want.
Call the 800 number and have them combine the 2 subscriptions into 1 - and it will last much lonnnnnnnnnger

dlague

They were printed from the portal in my region last time they offered them. They were free early/late season, BOGO mid-season. I redeemed my Son's voucher since he couldn't use it, but my name kicked out on their computer that I'd already redeemed a WM voucher, so it was a no-go.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

I change my name by a letter or two and use different forms of id.