• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nautical Charts

Hawkshot99

I was finally able to get the map Cannonball sent me all done.
It is the Chincoteague VA area. My parents have a vacation home down there on the shore. I got this made up for them to hang on their wall.

Attachments

• 1430413833252.jpg
    1430413833252.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 59

deadheadskier

Staff member
I would ask for Great Bay / Portsmouth, but if you had one it should go to Xwhaler. He's the Pirate in those waters, not I...........yet.

Cannonball

I did give Xwhaler some. And have a really cool great bay one to my friend who grows oysters there. but I think I still have others from that area. I'll check when I get back in a few weeks. Don't be shy about reminding me.

xwhaler

I did give Xwhaler some. And have a really cool great bay one to my friend who grows oysters there. but I think I still have others from that area. I'll check when I get back in a few weeks. Don't be shy about reminding me.

Yes indeed...still haven't framed it yet but will soon and take pics. Thanks again!

Cannonball

well missed this last year, but i'd take anything from the east coast if you are trying to lower the pile. Maine would be my top choice.

I forgot about this. Got Westerly RI/ Misquamicut area? Or Plum Island/Newburyport?

I'm out of town for a couple weeks. Will check when I get back. In think there are some from most of those spots.

dlague

I would be up for one in that area.