• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Real football

dlague

I have noticed that since USA is out of it, there seems to be a lot less talk of World Cup. It is like the Olympics where the USA does well we watch but when not doing so well - ah forget it!

wa-loaf

I'm still following. Looking forward to the Germany vs Brazil game today.

4aprice

I really enjoyed the final. A good up and down game with chances at both ends. The goal was a thing of beauty with a nice chest trap and drop to a left footed rocket. Glad it didn't go to PK's as even the British announcers agreed that's the worst outcome. Hopefully the
tournament gained some new fans to the game here in the US.

Back to MLS this week with Red Bulls and Philly Wed night. EPL starts up in a month. If you enjoyed WC I urge you to give MLS some
support. A stronger MLS will give the National team a big boost for the next WC.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

wa-loaf

The anthem is whatever, but the pics make me want to go back for a visit. I'd love to take like a month for a summer and bring the kids.

I was in Munich when Germany won in 1990, that was one hell of a party.

mriceyman

I was at the redbull playoff game last year . What a brutal loss that was. And now they changed the playoffs to aggregate

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone