• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What the heck is going on at Magic?

deadheadskier

Staff member
I've seen the handle on TGR

Got my ticket. Looking forward to making there this winter and hopefully meeting several of the Mags

RustyGroomer

Is there a special hacky sack you guys use for disputes? Loser labels GMO'z? Let us know when you're ready to ski with real Americans.

Harvey

Website
nyskiblog.com
I got a soft spot for underdog old school mountains. That's my thing, I get that other people, the majority, would rather choose other mountains in SoVT. The roof leaks, it's cold in the lodge, the flags are... I forget.

Still I don't get the hating on Magic. Does every mountain have to be the same? Hopefully the place can find a way to survive and retain it's Magic. :)

DoWork you da man.

MMP

Afaik only one douche was hating on magic here. They are what they are. At this point some of us have to just laugh.

MMP

Couldn't have said it worse. Whatever it was you were trying to say.

Do Work

I dare to disagree. I was positive the whole team so eat shit donkey nuts

Lol... Way to be the guilty conscience, I'm pretty sure he was talking about that perpetual shart-in-the-shorts 'Ol Steamy.

I still am not sure what the heck you mean though. Was that translated by google from another language by chance??