• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What the heck is going on at Magic?

jrmagic

So no more Throwback Thursdays at Magic. They will operate Friday to Sunday for the rest of the season and now have Flashback Friday where 25 bucks gets you a ticket a burger and a beer.

JamaicaMan

So no more Throwback Thursdays at Magic. They will operate Friday to Sunday for the rest of the season and now have Flashback Friday where 25 bucks gets you a ticket a burger and a beer.

Looks like Magic's season will then go to April 11/12 as the Flashback Fridays are scheduled for the next 3 fridays, too!

gmcunni

Is there something on the website stating this?

facebook has it

11089002_10152623512167038_4469290456955951852_o.jpg

Some Magic stoke from the last four years. Much of it borrowed footage, enjoy.

Lifetime post #2

makimono

when gaper day and cape day collide!...bummed I'm gonna miss it this year but I'm not quite good enough to get back on snow for this weekend....I will make it back to Magic for some April turns though and I'll probably still wear purple and pink pants anyways.

jrmagic

when gaper day and cape day collide!...bummed I'm gonna miss it this year but I'm not quite good enough to get back on snow for this weekend....I will make it back to Magic for some April turns though and I'll probably still wear purple and pink pants anyways.

Didn't realize you were down. Hope it's nothing serious. I look forward to making some more turns with you before the season's over. Heal up quick!!

makimono

Not serious, just a strained back banging icy seeded bumps at WaWa. Getting mucho better, 1 more week and I should be game on for spring :daffy:

Tin

Tons and tons of snow on the mountain, but lot of ropes as well for no real reason. Here are Goniff and Twilight which we just happened to stumble on going through the woods since both were roped. I think the new policy should be if it is listed on the snow report as open then you can ski it, especially when there is this much snow on them. I think Slide of Hans had more snow on it than any trail at MRG last week but it was roped as well.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• twi.jpg
    twi.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 268
  • goniif.jpg
    goniif.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:

vonski

hope they wait to let it set up tonight before doing the grooming! and then groom like they have been! Because it will be firm tomorrow! We can only hope a few big squalls finds the place tonight and tomorrow!