• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sleeping NYY Fan Sues MLB and ESPN

bvibert

Staff member
If that dude gets one cent out of this I will have lost all faith in our legal system... and humanity...

bvibert

Staff member
The best part is that now, since filing the lawsuit, his image is plastered all over the internet, and getting way more ridicule than any TV announcer ever could provide. Is he going to sue the internet next? :idea:

:lol:

Cornhead

He should sue the Yankees for putting him to sleep.

ctenidae

Who is his attorney that drafted the complaint in the first place? The New York Bar should be looking into providing remedial English classes.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Who is his attorney that drafted the complaint in the first place? The New York Bar should be looking into providing remedial English classes.

As a member of the NY Bar I too was :roll: Looks like this is a solo practitioner.

ctenidae

As a member of the NY Bar I too was :roll: Looks like this is a solo practitioner.

I get annoyed with our attorneys when they can't keep section numbering consistent in a contract. I can only imagine the annoyances faced by judges. But seriously, spelling aside, you'd think at the least the attorney could consistently copy and paste the recitals. Jeez, isn't there a fill-in-the-blank form on Legalzoom?

skiNEwhere

Just saw this story on Fox News. Wonder if he will sue them for libel now?