Jay Peak bombshell - Page 109

AlpineZone

Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109
Results 1,081 to 1,089 of 1089
    Quote Originally Posted by benski View Post
    What browser are you using? On Chrome the functionality of that map is a total disaster

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    What browser are you using? On Chrome the functionality of that map is a total disaster
    On Firefox it doesn't even seem to fully load...

I think it's a step in a really cool direction though.
    I think a map like mammoth' s would actually really benefit a place like Jay. Jay, more than most eastern resorts, skis bigger and has cooler terrain than a traditional trail map really captures, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jully View Post
    I think it's a step in a really cool direction though.
    I think a map like mammoth' s would actually really benefit a place like Jay. Jay, more than most eastern resorts, skis bigger and has cooler terrain than a traditional trail map really captures, IMO.
    that's why I like the Orford one so much. It does a decent job of showing the terrain and navigating around the different peaks and mountain faces in addition to navigating well for each trail and lift. You can scroll over the trail on the map and have the name pop up with open/closed status or you can scroll on the list on the side and accomplish the same thing. I think a similar style map would work great for Jay. Just break it up between Tramside, Bonnie area and Stateside and zoom in for the individual lift and trail status.

Chrome. It worked fine but I did notice the fan turned on. Now that I think about it my last laptop would not have run that page very well.

That Orford interactive trail map was cool, I did get a message on Firefox that it could slow my browser, but it wasnt too bad.

The Mammoth interactive trail map was the best I've ever seen, but it took a while to load and my laptop's fan turned on, which I assume means it was working hard.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

A major development in the case against Quiros:
    https://vtdigger.org/2017/11/16/quir...-still-secret/

Items for Sale
    Even more interesting....another sign that the Vermont EB-5 office is soon to be dead:

https://vtdigger.org/2017/11/16/moun...7#.Wg8EMUqnG70
    Live, Ski, or Die!

Items for Sale
    The latest. As predicted, some investors are being denied green cards because their projects have not created enough jobs. The Receiver seems to think that this is based on "outdated data" and that the USCIS will ultimately reconsider.

https://vtdigger.org/2018/01/11/rece...fb83-405558657
    Live, Ski, or Die!

Thread Information