• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jay Peak bombshell

KustyTheKlown

Um, interesting points. Q lived, and his businesses, were in Florida. That is why the case was in Florida because he was there and that is where they have jurisdiction over him.

And I am pretty sure that Q was born and raised in NYC. I might be wrong. His wife is Korean. So I guess he could swim back to NYC?

i actually thought the case was in miami but it seems it was conducted in the federal district of vermont. they can put him wherever they want in the federal system tho, and he probably exerted some influence via his lawyers to get a nice placement close to home in florida.

thebigo

If I am not mistaken, Ragged changed the pass benefit language on their website. Used to mention 'all Pacific Group Resorts'.

• Access to Pacific Group Resorts – Wintergreen, Wisp, Powderhorn, and Mount Washington.
  • 6 Buddy Tickets for Tier #1 and 4 Buddy Tickets for Tier #2, #3, and #4, each valid for a $69 lift ticket - with NO blackout dates, honored at Pacific Group Resorts – Wintergreen, Wisp, Powderhorn, and Mount Washington.

Final hearing scheduled for friday.

thetrailboss

Staff member
i actually thought the case was in miami but it seems it was conducted in the federal district of vermont. they can put him wherever they want in the federal system tho, and he probably exerted some influence via his lawyers to get a nice placement close to home in florida.
So the SEC Civil Matter was in FL. The criminal matter was VT.

BodeMiller1

Um, interesting points. Q lived, and his businesses, were in Florida. That is why the case was in Florida because he was there and that is where they have jurisdiction over him.

And I am pretty sure that Q was born and raised in NYC. I might be wrong. His wife is Korean. So I guess he could swim back to NYC?
That's what the intercoastal water way is for. At any rate, he won't be an enemy of the ski industry for a bit.

Attachments

• swimmer.jpg
    swimmer.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 6

drjeff

I'm working on a swim route from Korea, this may take a bit I'll keep you posted. 👀
If you're planning on factoring in a pathway through the Persian Gulf and up into the Med, don't forget to factor in extra time for a ship to get stuck in the Suez Canal during Q's open water swim session! ;):ROFLMAO:

BodeMiller1

If you're planning on factoring in a pathway through the Persian Gulf and up into the Med, don't forget to factor in extra time for a ship to get stuck in the Suez Canal during Q's open water swim session! ;):ROFLMAO:
That would be an expensive and too expensive. I'm thinking around the horn. Looking into going over the north pole. They guy likes cold weather this will suit him fine. May take a couple of years. Lots of places you can dig hole and not fill them in up there.

Harvey

Website
nyskiblog.com
I miss the dirtier Jay
Me too. Stateside, my first day at Jay in 2011, 8" of fresh, forecast was for flurries:

Stateside.jpg

Granite1

Also, Siberia is nice this time of year. They're going FULL FESTIVUS up there.
Please change Shawnee Peak to Pleasant Mountain. Poor Tecumseh-panther across the sky-must be shedding tears. There won't be any shooting stars over Pleasant Mountain anytime soon!

Granite1

Please change Shawnee Peak to Pleasant Mountain. Poor Tecumseh-panther across the sky-must be shedding tears. There won't be any shooting stars over Pleasant Mountain anytime soon!
Will Waterville Valley have to rename Mt. Tecumseh?

BodeMiller1

Can someone please translate this?

Can someone please translate this?
Please change Shawnee Peak to Pleasant Mountain. This is a simple name switch - a roo
Poor Tecumseh-panther across the sky-must be shedding tears. This is a Native American reference.
There won't be any shooting stars over Pleasant Mountain anytime soon! Again, a Native American reference; for you white people - An Indian shooting a star on a tottsie roll pop is good luck.

Ghesh, where di you guys go to school Harvard?

Granite1 you still got it. (y)

Granite1

I guess Mt. Osceola will have to go too?
Kancamagus higway gone, Passaconaway gone - will they tear down the giant statue of him in Lawrence, MA? No more Winnipesauke or Winnisquam???
Please change Shawnee Peak to Pleasant Mountain. This is a simple name switch - a roo
Poor Tecumseh-panther across the sky-must be shedding tears. This is a Native American reference.
There won't be any shooting stars over Pleasant Mountain anytime soon! Again, a Native American reference; for you white people - An Indian shooting a star on a tottsie roll pop is good luck.

Ghesh, where di you guys go to school Harvard?

Granite1 you still got it. (y)