• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jay Peak bombshell

Vter

Why do all your FOS posts/ replays reak of shit. Stay up there in your over priced pieces of shit, crap built Toll House Condos. The people who for the most part live there Suck. Yes, as a Child I wanted to live there too. Now you got AH’s who are stuck in shit, trapped by traffic, who say hey, “when it sucks here, I’ll go to Jackson Ass Hole and stink that place up more…” fuck off, self centered asshole. I can’t stand the sight of you in Stowe, on or off the hill. Your posts stink and you F’n suck dick rich Balls arrogant MFer. Stay away from me, forever !!!

cdskier

Why do all your FOS posts/ replays reak of shit. Stay up there in your over priced pieces of shit, crap built Toll House Condos. The people who for the most part live there Suck. Yes, as a Child I wanted to live there too. Now you got AH’s who are stuck in shit, trapped by traffic, who say hey, “when it sucks here, I’ll go to Jackson Ass Hole and stink that place up more…” fuck off, self centered asshole. I can’t stand the sight of you in Stowe, on or off the hill. Your posts stink and you F’n suck dick rich Balls arrogant MFer. Stay away from me, forever !!!
Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

thetrailboss

Staff member
Um, what?

Former Sunday Rivah Rat

WTF does FOS stand for? I got tired of looking throught this list : https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/FOS
Also AH's, what's that?

KustyTheKlown

AH is assholes i think. FOS i have no clue. and i think he was triggered by slugs ability to pick up and fly off to jackson when the snow sucks in vermont. hes too busy driving the plow obvs. jealousy is a stinky cologne.

ThatGuy

Better than picking and choosing who to moderate. Its the internet always going to be weirdos, just take the comments for the comedic insanity they are.