Jay Peak bombshell - Page 96

AlpineZone

Page 96 of 106 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Items for Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    Finally.

I've been saying this for years (literally), if there's ever a serious investigation, this guy is going to be a key cog in unraveling it. Yet nobody has even questioned him. State of Vermont has willfully and intentionally covered this up and looked the other way rather than looking for answers.
    I am disappointed that $humlin is not named. This is Exhibit A for trial. Fast forward to 2:25 and in particular 2:41:

He obviously can't comment now because he is too busy teaching students about government at Harvard.

Moulton has also been sued. She got "promoted" to President of VTC. Unreal.

Live, Ski, or Die!

Quote Originally Posted by thetrailboss View Post
    I am disappointed that $humlin is not named. This is Exhibit A for trial. Fast forward to 2:25 and in particular 2:41:
    Yikes. That does make Shumlin look like an idiot.

And LOL at Stenger saying one of the reasons their EB-5 program is so successful is the "wonderful relationship" they have with the State of Vermont. Yeah, so wonderful that FOIL requests should be raining from the heavens seeking emails from key persons at the Vermont EB-5 Regional Center.

My prediction is that we're going to learn that those emails have "disappeared" in a Clinton'esque unfortunate hard-drive crash. Or those computers were thrown out in a "routine" equipment upgrade and the emails were failed to be properly backed-up as is required, due to an "oversight", or some similar nonsensical excuse to keep the truth from the public (and keep their ***** out of jail).
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Gosh, if I had a nickel for every time I lost or misplaced checks worth > $100,000.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

I'm missing the connection to Jay Peak, other than it being an EB-5 project.

Quote Originally Posted by VTKilarney View Post
    I didn't see it either, but thought maybe I just didn't know enough about the Jay project to recognize the connection.

Quote Originally Posted by VTKilarney View Post
    None so far as I know, but I recall the Kushner thing being referred to in one of these EB-5 threads, which is how I learned about it. Without checking, I was guessing it was this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    None so far as I know, but I recall the Kushner thing being referred to in one of these EB-5 threads, which is how I learned about it. Without checking, I was guessing it was this one.
    I see. Your post was political. Respectfully, politics has taken over 99% of everything else on the internet. I was hoping that it wouldn't happen here.

Thread Information