Jay Peak bombshell - Page 102

AlpineZone

Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102
Results 1,011 to 1,015 of 1015

Did they always use that slogan about the strong tree?

Quote Originally Posted by tumbler View Post
    Those were downright embarassing. "Sugarbush Passholder" Made it look like a special parking sticker or something. We actually laugh everytime we see one on a car.
    It reminds me of the marketing playbook of sports teams whereby they try to give extra ways to overtly point out who is a season ticket holder (STH), so that that individual (presumably with low self-esteem) will feel important or more worth, thus more likely to renew (or attract other potential buyers who also want to be overtly known and viewed as a STH). So teams now give the STH these lanyards that they wear around their neck, or other obvious things to identify who is/isnt a STH, which serve no purpose other than to instantly identify the person as a STH.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by VTKilarney View Post
    Alleged kickbacks. Shocking, I know.

https://vtdigger.org/2017/09/25/laws.../#.WcjuhFuPLIU
    Jeez....can't imagine how these guys sleep at night.

The investors say state officials with the Vermont EB-5 Regional Center, who were responsible for overseeing Jay Peak, never took action to investigate allegations about the so-called “finders fees,” which were brought to their attention in 2012.
    ROFL.

Is that Brent Raymond guy still employed at Mount Snow? If so, and I'm SKIS brass, I look for a real quiet way to lay him off, thank him for his service, and say, good luck in your future endeavors.

Megan Shafritz, the lead lawyer for the state, has said Vermont officials have “absolute immunity” in the case, which protects them “from the burdens of discovery and litigation generally.”
    Life sure must be nice when you control all the rifles & bayonets.

Unless the court allows discovery, Barr says, the truth will never come out about how state officials allowed Stenger and Jay Peak owner Ariel Quiros to defraud 890 EB-5 investors and ultimately helped to cover up the fraud.
    Oh.....so basically discovery will not be allowed probably. LOL
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Thread Information