• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown

Domeskier

In my case, when is never! Why drive 3 hours south to ski a half dozen trails. My local hills are Pats Peak, Gunstock, and Ragged. I get more night skiing terrain out of Gunstocks or Pats Peak then all of Sundown has during the day. Beyond local hills there are plenty of options for me in VT, NH, ME that are within 2 hours. Not to mention that it is kind of pricey for a small hill!

Not everyone is prepared to descend into the fiery maw of Satan's own Staircase. I am happy you are satisfied with the substitutes available to you.

powhunter

Ski Sundown or Satans Ridge?

I think Sundown should switch back to their original name (Satans Ridge) now that they have the product to back it up

Thoughts? Discuss!!

skiNEwhere

Ski Sundown or Satans Ridge?

I think there should be one thread for sundown posts, considering there are more threads about SS right now than trails at SS.

I also think you're intentionally trying to be obnoxious by creating as many SS threads as possible

Domeskier

I don't think "ridge" quite does justice to the new terrain. Perhaps Satan's Towering Icy Precipice of Eternal Damnation might suffice for now.

MadMadWorld

I think there should be one thread for sundown posts, considering there are more threads about SS right now than trails at SS.

I also think you're intentionally trying to be obnoxious by creating as many SS threads as possible

What gave you that idea?

Savemeasammy

Maybe powhunter is getting into the beer a little early today...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk