• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Not for childern Thread. Can we have this like for adults only!!!!R rated thread.

ScottySkis

X Thread! View From Home! Adults only!!!!R rated thread.

Maybe a place for adult things to talk about and to look at ? lol:grin:

safe_image.php

929cd1008c6b53c19b2e9bafdb6e5437.600x.jpg

Last edited:

dlague

We'll have to add to this from home and view from home too!

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

ScottySkis

Uhhh...who said anything about weed?

Talk about thing that is for adults want to discuss. If you do not want to discuss no need for you. It a good thing with out MJ I would not here now. Only reason I am live skiing and enjoying life is because of this great herb it only lies what DEA and police and politic who are corrupt who keep what they knew was good for people but bad for wars and for miltary ppl to try this then figure out that maybe their another way to go then shooting and killing. Alcolhol and presciription meds big money paid for so these ppl and companies would and did get rich. more so with the crazy drug wars of the last 50 years. I sorry for getting politacal here that is how i fell . All it does is make people happy and help with pain eating for ppl who have cancer stops childern with elsoy nothing else but CBD no thc does not get child high. Just cures them of this horrible thing which kill ppl.

1554403_10152118229294730_557452546_n.jpg

Edd

Uhhh...who said anything about weed?

Uh, Scotty, this was actually a good question. We get it. You like weed and want it to be legal. Almost nobody here would argue with you. You're like pissing into the wind.