• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Never Have I Ever....(ski version)

MadMadWorld

What about the imaginary ones against me, Tin, and Huck it baby?! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure I can handle you if I just bring you into a glade with tight trees. Your constant complaining should create enough drag for me to win. I figure a hip check and overhand chop to Mike's thumb should subdue him. Alex is a bit of a wild card. I have yet to find his Achilles heel. Maybe I convince him to huck that cliff at Smuggs with the awful landing and ski passed him as he is being taken out on a sled.

MadMadWorld

If you ski like you did out west, sir. It will be no contest. We can meet half way for the ski off. The mighty Nashoba!!!!!

Well if I fall like that, chances are I will take you out and we will both be DQ'ed. I work on the north shore so I'll give you the option of Bradford or Nashoba.

MadMadWorld

And what does that explain. I do not work in the fishing industry, not by a long shot

Just joshin' you man. Who knows how many AZers were just offended by that so I'll stop while I'm ahead.

I think Nashoba is a little more challenging for a ski off and on your way home. Either will work though.

Or Cannon!!!!

I kind of want a few witnesses so we will have to work out the details. Both Bradford and Nashoba have tubing so we could make it a biathlon.

I'd rather give my money to Cannon but you know the mountain to well and I feel like you might send me off a cliff.

Puck it

Just joshin' you man. Who knows how many AZers were just offended by that so I'll stop while I'm ahead.

I kind of want a few witnesses so we will have to work out the details. Both Bradford and Nashoba have tubing so we could make it a biathlon.

I'd rather give my money to Cannon but you know the mountain to well and I feel like you might send me off a cliff.

It won't be a large one. Just ask JDRoma about his hazing.

skiNEwhere

With all the ski-off's you have lined up, if someone challenges you, you can legitimately say "Take a number"

F$*# it. I challenge you as well. What spot am I?

MadMadWorld

With all the ski-off's you have lined up, if someone challenges you, you can legitimately say "Take a number"

F$*# it. I challenge you as well. What spot am I?

Technically I think you would be 136. But you get bumped a bit because you only have a small window of time. I think I'm booked solid through the 2016-17 season at this point. Unless we just have a ski-off meet up lol.