• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Revealing Secret Stashes Online - Why YOU are an IDIOT for doing it...

Highway Star

Generally stash discussions go into PM. I have am idea. What if we made a stash discussion subforum that is private so only members with >1000 posts could read or something like that.

Too many hacks with over 1000 posts.

Highway Star

This thread blows the Sundown DD thread by leaps and bounds.

h4C698499

deadheadskier

Staff member
I think I'll bring a GoPro up to Killington next year and make a guided tour video of all of the secret stashes. It will take some effort, but it would probably be worth it to watch the ensuing epic meltdown from Highwaystar.

Domeskier

I think I'll bring a GoPro up to Killington next year and make a guided tour video of all of the secret stashes. It will take some effort, but it would probably be worth it to watch the ensuing epic meltdown from Highwaystar.

Better be careful. Highway Star and his TGR buddies might be lurking behind a tree in the drainage in the woods on the right side of Upper East Fall that bags a right before Lower East Fall and dumps back into the Big Dipper Glade waiting to steal your film.

Puck it

Better be careful. Highway Star and his TGR buddies might be lurking behind a tree in the drainage in the woods on the right side of Upper East Fall that bags a right before Lower East Fall and dumps back into the Big Dipper Glade waiting to steal your film.

Can you point it out to me again on the map so I don't get lost?

killingtonmap-2009-0000b.jpg

Attachments

• killingtonpeak.jpg
    killingtonpeak.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

deadheadskier

Staff member

I'm not worried. A well timed hip check during a mandatory GS turn will take care of any threat from him.