• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who Is the Best Skier On the Board?

mister moose

How dare you! I'm probably the worst skier on this board.

I demand a ski off!

Not so fast. You could be the worst skier, but you also might secure your last place by faking it, which to do convincingly takes skill. And with that much skill, you can't be the worst either.

Edd

Nope. You're not getting off that easy. Ski-off vs. all of AZ at the sugarloaf summit.

Mmm, that's bound to be embarrassing. I could try straight lining it and pray. Think I'm uh, busy that weekend with some....plans.

mriceyman

I just wish i started skiing at a young age instead of 18.. I like to think I'm a fairly good skier right until a 10 year old hucks a backflip off some moguls.. Then i ski away in shame

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Vortex

We used to have a race team at Pats haven't seen these guys in awhile but Ga2ski is a great tele skier. skibum9995 was beginning to push me but in my defense he is 25 years younger and had just hiked the Appalachian Trail.

Ga2ski indeed. Not sure about videos.
I have to give props to tree skier in the over 60 category though. :dunce: