• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who Is the Best Skier On the Board?

Cannonball

Really? Like what? I....I mean that person takes great pride in his 29 second fall.

That person definitely sucked in that clip. And I don't mean to boast, but I've sucked way worse. Ragdolled the North Face of Alyeska, Patrol Chute at Copper, the list goes on. I've really sucked on some of the best terrain around.

Puck it

That person definitely sucked in that clip. And I don't mean to boast, but I've sucked way worse. Ragdolled the North Face of Alyeska, Patrol Chute at Copper, the list goes on. I've really sucked on some of the best terrain around.

I think we all have sucked really bad at some point. Whether it be skiing or just crawling out of the woods!!!!

BushMogulMaster

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
I don't want a piece, I want the whole thing! Winter Park. Trail will be Outhouse. 12/15/14 10AM.

If you don't show, that constitutes a forfeit.

LOL... let's do it! Outhouse is a beast... makes Outer Limits look (and feel) like the bunny slope! But the big question is, will Outhouse be open by 12/15? All natural snow, ya know.

attachment.php

(Pic grabbed from Google... not mine.)

Attachments

• 1553_1_lg.jpg
    1553_1_lg.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 159

MadMadWorld

LOL... let's do it! Outhouse is a beast... makes Outer Limits look (and feel) like the bunny slope! But the big question is, will Outhouse be open by 12/15? All natural snow, ya know.

attachment.php

(Pic grabbed from Google... not mine.)

I think the second leg should involve cliff hucking here:

Attachments

• 1414111052708.jpg
    1414111052708.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 79

skiNEwhere

If I can ski outhouse without stopping any more than 4 times, I'll consider that a victory.

I've never see anyone ski it top to bottom in one shot before. I'm sure it's been done. There's a reason WP uses this trail as a benchmark to assess ski patrol candidates.

Outhouse was open by 12/15 last year. Let me know if you want to catch up sometime BMM!

Domeskier

If Tuna ever makes it to WP, they may have to add another sign at the top of the trail....

C-Rex

I haven't ridden with a lot of you but Savemeasammy was pretty impressive at Smuggs last year despite nursing a bum knee. Very good technical skills and all about having fun. Plus, he was good enough to put up with 2 snowboarders for a weekend.

On the snowboard side, I'd have to nominate Planb420 even though I haven't seen him ride in person.

I'd be a lot better if I got my fat ass in shape.