• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who Is the Best Skier On the Board?

Huck_It_Baby

I've skied with a LOT of great people so this isn't a slight on anyone. In no particular order,

Savemeasammy
Puck It
Deadheadskier
Huck_it_baby

Haven't been on the board much in a while but feeling the LOVE!! =)

I recommend Savemesammy and MadMadWorld!

Puck it

Probably a little more than that now, but he skis all the time and has gotten very good.

I have skied with him a couple of times and he is pretty good skier. He knows a lot of stashes too.

Last edited:

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
I haven't skied with that many from here, but Rivercoil is the best skier of the ones that I have.

Didnt he only learn to ski about 10 years ago? Unless I'm thinking of someone else that's pretty impressive.

I don't want to speak for him too much but Riv has been skiing a long time he actually used to race in school. He then found the bug for freeskiing and realized there was a lot more to learn about skiing than groomers and gates. He is always trying to improve his technique. He is a very fluid skier for a large framed person.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I was going to say I thought Riv started skiing before college anyways.

You OTOH started skiing in your 20s yes? And can rip for not being a lifer

The Sneak

A god to gapers sure, but I am prob lower to middle of the pack here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk