• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

First Sign of Winter is coming

drjeff

Saw my breathe while playing golf at the Mount Snow golf club about 6PM last night!

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
Got down to 60 in the house today. 45 outside. Decided to run the space heater. Now it's too warm.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

Savemeasammy

58 in our house this morning. Sweat pants and sweat shirts for us. When the outside temp warms up, we will open doors and windows to warm up the house!

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone mobile app

WzGy44

This was Mt Lafayette Sunday. Don't ask me why the photo is sideways... image.jpg

Domeskier

My hands are beginning to dry out and crack. Which is either a sign that winter is coming or a flair up of OCD....

wa-loaf

Wore a fleece vest this morning and put the bun warmer on in the car for 5 minutes ...

Savemeasammy

There was a pretty broad frost advisory last night. Did anyone have frost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlague

My office is cold as bear's shit in the woods! They have not switched our systems over to winter mode yet. So feeling like winter right around the corner. Also had to have the heat on in the car to take the edge off!

Puck it

He is just scum of the earth. I was in Nantucket and he was in LOLA(a resturant) when we were there. He was literally underdressing the waitress and was not even subtle about it. My kids even said something.

dlague

He is just scum of the earth. I was in Nantucket and he was in LOLA(a resturant) when we were there. He was literally underdressing the waitress and was not even subtle about it. My kids even said something.

Glad to hear that! Well the first sentence! never liked him period!