• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Personal Breaking Bad Connection

Cornhead

No, I'm not a meth cook, but I work in a metal finishing shop and we do work for a Syracuse company, G.A. Braun. They make institutional washers, dryers, ironers, and folders. While watching the BB marathon this weekend, I noticed the bank of dryers in the laundry above the meth lab, on one of the dryers I noticed RAUN. The letter B had been blacked out. I think it is an older machine than any I've screened parts for, but I thought it was prett cool.

G.A. Braun was the object of my biggest screw up at my current job. I screened a front panel for them that had 2 toll free phone numbers on the panel. One number was an 800 number, the other 878. I accidentally printed both numbers with the 800 prefix. Turns out I screened a phone sex number on their parts! We had to screen a plate with the correct number on it and Fed Ex it to a trade show so they could cover the error, oopsie.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

skiNEwhere

^its all about the ratings man. Morals will be thrown out the window if the network can generate revenue