Hampshire 100

AlpineZone

Thread: Hampshire 100

Hampshire 100

I did my first endurance race this past weekend at the Hampshire 100. Given that it was my first, I opted for the 100km option. There was a lot of learning done, but also a lot of fun.

They had camping at the start/finish line, decent food onsite, great volunteers and excellent turn-out from the locals.

From the other riders I heard that this year's course was more difficult than in previous years. I highly recommend next year's for anyone thinking about giving it a try.

I'm also thinking of doing the Green Mountain Trails endurance race in September and CircumBurke at the end of October.

Anyone else race on Sunday?

http://nebackcountry.blogspot.com/20...just.html#more

Sullivan County up on the Walnuts mtn 2000 high elevation
    Holly cow that an awesome day of hours on a mountain bike. Great report NBC I hope to be able to 25% of what you did when I am in better shape which I am working on now.

a friend of mine did it. He's much faster than me, he finished in 7:40

Scotty- lots of time to get in shape for the best time of the year for mountain biking: Sept-Oct. And before you know it, it will be ski season!

Kudos to your buddy mlc.. that is a pretty decent time.

Well done! I don't know that I have the legs/courage to do something like that!!!! Congrats.

Thread Information