• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pretty Faces

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Headed to the premier for this. Super excited, looks like a great teaser. Check it out.

Last edited:

mriceyman

Cant wait to get it on itunes

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I may have missed it - tickets were sold out. haven't read up on reviews of yet but it looked like an awesome party

Quietman

Crotched Mountain will be part of the Pretty Faces movie tour which premieres Fall 2014 in Boulder, CO. We will be showing the movie on Saturday November 8th at 6pm, but we are inviting everyone to come at 4pm to off this high energy event. Ticket will be available to purchase in advance online or at the event. 25% of ticket revenue will be donated to www.shejumps.org.

jimk

I may have missed it - tickets were sold out. haven't read up on reviews of yet but it looked like an awesome party

I understand they just added a few screenings in the northeast. The Pretty Faces Facebook page is the best source of current info. The buzz is that some screenings will sell out fairly quickly. Some projected dates:

11/14: Plattsburg, NY @ Krinovitz Recital Hall
October 23, Outdoor Gear Exchange, Burlington, VT
11/8: Bennington, NH @ Crotched Mountain Pub
12/5: Brunswick, ME @ Bowdoin University
November 13th, Hadley Farms Meeting House, Hadley, MA