• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mount Bohemia ?

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
Also, complete thread derailment, but that Afton Alps trail map is my favorite trail map of all time. It's the perfect combination of clusterfuck and unintentional comedy.

Puck it

Also, complete thread derailment, but that Afton Alps trail map is my favorite trail map of all time. It's the perfect combination of clusterfuck and unintentional comedy.
And it is a right side up and upside down resort all in one!!!!!!

steamboat1

I dont think hick you can park at the bottom. The train might stop there though.
Before they had lifts you parked on top, skied down & rode a school bus back up. After the first lifts were put in you parked at the bottom (large parking lot), they even built a nice base lodge down there. To shave a 1/2 hour off the drive from QC they reopened & expanded parking at the top. built a nice new lodge up there too. Now that it saves a 1/2 hour drive from QC few park at the bottom but the lodge & parking are still there.

Chalet Du Summit & Chalet De La Base

http://www.skiresortguide.com/gfx/trailmaps/pq07tm01f.jpg

Last edited:

jack97

hmm... MN and MI. Pending where my kid goes to college, I may visit those places. Better yet, when she goes, I will visit those places.