a seperate politics subforum??Can we? - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
    I use the "ignore" feature. I applied it to a couple of specific members and POOF politics disappeared from the threads I read.

You can't ignore me. We ski/ride together. I can be a little obnoxious on the lift but I have my moments.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    You can't ignore me. We ski/ride together. I can be a little obnoxious on the lift but I have my moments.
    There isn't an ignore filter strong enough to block you, so I don't bother trying.

I still can't stand the veiled political statements that continue here.. Basically dropped just to troll a response and start the chest thumping.
    Not my thing anymore..

Between that and the whole passive aggressive Droid vs iPhone thing...

I say no..

If you are referring to me regarding the iPhone, I'm hardly passive about it.

I have had more issues with this phone in two weeks, than I've had with my droid in two years. What can I say; I think the phone sucks.

You happen to love it.

Opinions vary.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
    There isn't an ignore filter strong enough to block you, so I don't bother trying.

Lol
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Point is.. people choose sides over a freaking phone... And people want a politics board here?

And I wasn't referring to you DHS...

Point is, nobody actually wants a politics section here.... They just want politics out of the ski talk.

I would suggest reporting the posts and the mods can address them. The frequent offenders may get the point that way.

and trust me, I know I've been guilty of diving into political posts myself; so you can report me when I need to censor myself as well.

Thread Information