• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ebola

deadheadskier

Staff member
That's pretty good. :lol:

But a year late. The Cowboys have a pretty damn good football team right now.

Funky_Catskills

Hey D, did you play/are you playing at any of the Hunter Oktoberfest weekends? We were up there on Sunday. Not really my cup of tea...but that woman blues singer was having a great time up on the stage.

no that was my buddy Sonny Rock on drums..
Prbly Lex Grey singing...

I'm keeping a low profile lately...

steamboat1

gmcunni

10361518_10153253798424167_4685641839399393625_n.jpg

jack97

Despite 2 cases in Dallas, this still holds true.

yep..... and I'm sure this will be contained given the clusterfVck over at Dallas. The problem is some lives may be lost due to the learning curve involved. It sucks when you lose them in this manner.

Going back to AIDs, my mother in-law lost all of her closest friends in NYC and she cared one of them till his last day. The chances were small that we would get it but it still hurt to see love ones go.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
I hope everyone who is making light about Ebola is right and this is only few cases,I really pray!
How about stopping the Damn flights out of infected areas already !. WTF thread is right ! Call your F ing congressman and demand some action !
The Black plague spread from rats /fleas. Rats many turn this disease into a plague, they live in sewer but can easily pay a visit through your bathroom or restaruant or other public places.The infected people used thier sewer system possibly infecting rats.
It's possible!

skiNEwhere

Plane made 5 other flights before being taken out of service.

This is scary.

With the administration and CDC's response (or lack thereof) to this, it almost seems like there were no scenarios that had previously been created. Not specially for Ebola, but any virus that had a high mortality rate.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com