The 2014-2015 TJ MAXX & Marshalls thread - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    So far best i found at Tjx are Patagonia /mixed Guide pants in a redish orange color, size Small, Medium and Large http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/...ants?p=84140-0

Quote Originally Posted by 〽❄❅ View Post
    So far best i found at Tjx are Patagonia /mixed Guide pants in a redish orange color, size Small, Medium and Large http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/...ants?p=84140-0
    How much were they asking?

I think $169. - nice soft shell / hard zones pants but for me the size Medium standard 32" inseam is just to long. I want my next ski pants to have no more than a 30" inseam.

Picked up a TNF thermoball jacket for $99 at Marshalls -

Also found last seasons now discontinued "mapped" 700 down fill TNF Saiku hoody which i took home because i like the fit, haven't decided if i'm going to keep it. Has flashdry side panels instead of pit zips for dumping persperation and heat which could be good or a source for me to freeze on those long lift rides to the top. http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/...wn-jacket.html

nothing to speak of at the Shelton CT store.
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2017/18
    Breck - 12/22 1/6 1/7 2/3 2/10 2/25 3/3 3/17 3/25
    Keystone - 12/26 3/30
    Beaver Creek - 1/20 3/26
    Vail - 3/27

Lots of TNF soft shell jackests at TJMaxx in Flemington, NJ for $120. Some turtle fur items as well like all the X-Games snowboarders seem to wear and some Marmot gloves.

Seems like stuff is more trickling in here and there than being offloaded from a truck in numbers.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    Lots of TNF soft shell jackests at TJMaxx in Flemington, NJ for $120. Some turtle fur items as well like all the X-Games snowboarders seem to wear and some Marmot gloves.

Seems like stuff is more trickling in here and there than being offloaded from a truck in numbers.
    And I think that the limited selection is due to TJX owning Sierra Trading Post.
    Live, Ski, or Die!

Haven't seen anything really good the last few years in the Medford Ma location either, they use to carry lots off great gear marmot, north face, cloudveil (when there apparel was good). But nothing lately

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

The local Portsmouth NH store never has anything but crap. One year I did end up spending $30 on a set of el cheapo Grandoe gloves for a back up pair. They turned out being warmer than my $90 Level gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by bruno1 View Post
    Haven't seen anything really good the last few years in the Medford Ma location either, they use to carry lots off great gear marmot, north face, cloudveil (when there apparel was good). But nothing lately

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app
    Re: Cloudveil

I have not seen any of their stuff lately. L9 used to carry a lot of their overstock items at ridiculously low prices.
    Live, Ski, or Die!

Thread Information