on the way to 4000 feet hike at hunter soon in - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavewheeler View Post
    I've done the Devil's Path as well and it's awesome. Hiking the Cats and Gunks is my passion..and when I can I'll head up to the Daks as well.

I love the Escarpment Trail. I'm not one for racing down any trail as I like to take it easy and enjoy it. I have hiked most of it but in bits and pieces. I want to head up soon and do some backpacking and stay in some of the lean to off the trail. I also enjoy staying at North-South Campground.
    Some of the best hiking anywhere. Especially Devil's Path.

Less then 90 minutes to Catskills and 5 miles from the great Sams point
    Quote Originally Posted by JimG. View Post
    Some of the best hiking anywhere. Especially Devil's Path.
    Working out fort ski season hiking no pain start season . looking forward to hike some more 4000 foot elevation and maybe 6000 of asks to . so much fun outside stuff to due here in the mountain s all year long.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottySkis View Post
    Working out fort ski season hiking no pain start season . looking forward to hike some more 4000 foot elevation and maybe 6000 of asks to . so much fun outside stuff to due here in the mountain s all year long.
    You are so lucky to live up there. Many come south to the Jersey Shore. I live here, have no real use for the beach and head to the mountains for my fun. Can't wait to finally be able to relocate so I don't have to drive 2-3 hours for a great hiking trip.

Thread Information