• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Summit 2015

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Still waiting on final press relesae so I can get it posted. Will follow up today. It is scheudled and on the books already just have to get you guys the deets.

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
Still waiting on final press relesae so I can get it posted. Will follow up today. It is scheudled and on the books already just have to get you guys the deets.

Not to be a smartass...ok, maybe a little bit...but couldn't you have given us the deets right there? In the same amount of time it took you to write that post?

Puck it

A Saddleback meet up the day or two prior as well.

SR has a low price gurantee by 10/15 for loding and ticket. We are going to hit it up on Friday. I am trying to work on the brother in law to come out on Wed night and ski Cannon Thursday and then drive SR.

Tin

SR has a low price gurantee by 10/15 for loding and ticket. We are going to hit it up on Friday. I am trying to work on the brother in law to come out on Wed night and ski Cannon Thursday and then drive SR.

Are you going for the low price ticket or the White Out Events?

The lodging near Saddleback is very cheap (last year it was $60 or so a night).

Puck it

Are you going for the low price ticket or the White Out Events?

The lodging near Saddleback is very cheap (last year it was $60 or so a night).

Not the white out stuff. Just the cheap rates.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Not to be a smartass...ok, maybe a little bit...but couldn't you have given us the deets right there? In the same amount of time it took you to write that post?

Sorry guys I gotta work with the loaf to coordinate publishing it. Can't jump the gun. Hoping EOW maybe early next week latest.

gmcunni

Sorry guys I gotta work with the loaf to coordinate publishing it. Can't jump the gun. Hoping EOW maybe early next week latest.

makes perfect sense Nick. i suspect summits are as simple as people think..

but how about an unsubstantiated rumor, maybe leaked by one of the mods????

wa-loaf

Sugarloaf again?? There are other ski resorts in the Northeast!

I think coming from The County you'd be ok with that? Anyway Sugarloaf does put together a hard to beat package. What Nick probably wants to do is continue with the The Loaf and branch out to a second event somewhere.

Puck it

$139 last for two day lodging and two lift tix was an awesome deal. SR was $120 for one night and one day lift tix.

steamboat1

Sugarloaf is just to far for a weekend trip from NYC. If the summit was a 4-5 day affair I'd be more inclined to come. No doubt they do offer AZ a sweet deal. Any chance of getting Sugarloaf to extend the deal for more days for those that may be interested in an extended stay?