• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Giro Nine.9 Vent Plugs

Bandit2941

I lost the right side vent plug for my Giro Nine.9 helmet. Does anyone know where I can get one or have one kicking around I can buy? The helmet is a size large and the other plugs say M-L on them. I found an old thread with links to Weber Sports but they don't have them for size M-L. I know I'm due for a new helmet but the one I have fits great and I have the speakers for it so don't see a reason to buy a new one. Any leads would be appreciated!

jimmywilson69

Ditto. I called them a few years ago when I lost a goggle strap and they sent me 2 free of charge. You may have to pay, but it will be cheaper than replacing the helmet.

I also had luck ordering new base plates for my Lange boots a few years ago.

soposkier

Duct tape and foam, did that when the same thing happened to me a few years ago, just cant take it out as easily in the spring

Hawkshot99

Giro may not have them either anymore. That helmet is either 2 or 3 models ago. I tried getting several things last year for 1 model removed helmets and they werre no longer available.

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
I have some. I got plugs from Giro after the center plugs went missing. I think they're for a medium. PM me a mailing address.