• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

threads not updating?

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
Another problem, no doubt related - I'm not seeing a record of sent PMs. They're being delivered - I just don't get an updated list showing that they've been sent.

steamboat1

There's something funky still going on with the Lake Placid thread. There was a post yesterday by BG but I couldn't see it until today. Now today ST posted something after BG but I can't see it. It shows up as the last post when looking at all the threads but when I open that thread it's not there. Is it just me?

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I have to check om the update. Its based on Tapatalk so if you are using TT the permissoms are the same ;)

Updating from when there were.issues might be wonky but it should be better now

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I heard this may be happening again. I will try to optimize tables again tonight.

I wonder if it might be time to start archiving threads that started in 1999 :lol:

skiNEwhere

I heard this may be happening again. I will try to optimize tables again tonight.

I wonder if it might be time to start archiving threads that started in 1999 :lol:

I thought I saw some threads on the first page from 1970. Didn't realize AZ predated the Internet