• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

threads not updating?

skiNEwhere

Can see different updates on mobile vs desktop, but neither seem to be updating fully. Just me?

I saw the same thing, on both the mobile and full site.

When I go to "new posts" nothing shows up either. Oddly enough, this new post showed up though. I think the issue is just updates to previously made threads.

skiNEwhere

ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1412778992.608925.jpg

Got this error too with the last post, even though it looks like it was submitted.

MySQL issues?

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I'm running a database repair / cleanup right now. maybe intermittent connectivity while this goes. I haven't done it in a while.

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
I have issues when adding a new post. I click the "Post Quick Reply" button and nothing seems to happen. I click again, and get a message saying I need to wait 30 seconds between posts.

Edit: It didn't do it that time some maybe it is getting better! :lol:

skiNEwhere

deadheadskier

Staff member
Interesting. You can see the third page of that thread on the mobile site, but not the PC site.