• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Halloween

Funky_Catskills

What's everyone up to for Halloween?

I don't have a drumming gig so I'm headed to Vegas to see Phish! Stoked!!!

yeggous

There's a big Halloween party at my ski club in North Conway. We'll probably do a hike that weekend too.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

snoseek

Done work on oct 28, going to Denver, buying grass and meeting an old fling before vacation in Moab.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
I've been staging a graveyard for the past several years. Good sound effects, a body or two, and some things that drop from the roof. We've got a new batch of kids moving in, so it should be a treat (at least for me!)

Farleyman

Wishing I was at phish in Vegas.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Geoff

I'm going to take the van out for a spin

bfe697a01c8511e2a15422000a1e8878_7.jpg

HD333

First time not giving out candy in my hood this year. Torn about leaving a bowl out or not. We already informed the people we care about so we might just go dark.

On a positive note heading to a friends house, group of 10-12 kids will trick or treat solo. Dads stay at one house for cards and candy handout duty, Moms to another house in that neighborhood and whatever they do (I assume massages and pillow fights).

drjeff

I'm taking my kids through my neighborhood. Always fun, especially on non "school nights" as a number of my neighbors not only give out candy to the kids, but also have adult beverages handy for us "chapperones" :) I will admit that I do enjoy a few of my neighbors "rummy bears" that he hands out to the grown ups (basically he spreads out a bag on gummy bears on a cookie sheet and then pours a bunch of Gossling's Rum over them and lets the gummy bears soak up the rum for a while before handing them out!)

I know at my house, while I'm out walking around with the kids, my wife will be handing out plastic travel coffee cups full of warm, spiked, buttered apple cider to the grown ups!

wa-loaf

Leaving a bowl out on my stoop and heading over to friends (and one of my sons best buddies) house to trick or treat. Will have a travel mug full of an alternative beverage for following the kids around the neighborhood.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Low key this year, just up and down my road with my son & daughter. My son is only 2 1/2 so we will probably only hit up 6 or 8 houses or something :)

mriceyman

I'm taking my kids through my neighborhood. Always fun, especially on non "school nights" as a number of my neighbors not only give out candy to the kids, but also have adult beverages handy for us "chapperones" :) I will admit that I do enjoy a few of my neighbors "rummy bears" that he hands out to the grown ups (basically he spreads out a bag on gummy bears on a cookie sheet and then pours a bunch of Gossling's Rum over them and lets the gummy bears soak up the rum for a while before handing them out!)

I know at my house, while I'm out walking around with the kids, my wife will be handing out plastic travel coffee cups full of warm, spiked, buttered apple cider to the grown ups!

Thats sounds like my kind of neighborhood

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone