• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I need to ski

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Doing a bike and hike soon to my favorite spot...very steep with lots of Oak Leaves, I think I'll give it a try with some sacrafical skis,
Never did like the Olin 770's

4aprice

I'm in no rush.

Agreed, better it warm now then in December. Get the leaves off the trees and off the lawns first (worst job of the year). Like SB 6-8 weeks for me. Most of the signs I've seen and read point to the wait being worth it, besides I need to purchase a new pair of skis first (not looking forward to that expense) and got a couple of FB games I'm looking forward to attending while waiting.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Yeah it's pouring right now. I can only imagine if this was snow we would have like a fresh foot of powder outside (dreaming)

We haven't even had first frost yet here in central MA.

I think I migth have seen a pic of my sister skiing today out in Breck. I have to check in with her

skiNEwhere

Yeah it's pouring right now. I can only imagine if this was snow we would have like a fresh foot of powder outside (dreaming)

We haven't even had first frost yet here in central MA.

I think I migth have seen a pic of my sister skiing today out in Breck. I have to check in with her

What? I'd be really surprised. Despite A-Basin opening tomorrow, temps have been unseasonably warm the last few days with no natural snowfall. Those must be old pics

SkiFanE

Jonesing big time, since about August. My 9yo has been dying to ski for the last few weeks. Hoping next weekend at SundayRiver...one can dream .

JDMRoma

I just moved, so Yes Im more than ready to ski but my honey do list is long........Im going like hell !
Once the snow flies......she knows the gig is up and Im skiing !! Typically I start right after ThanksGiving !

dlague

I just moved, so Yes Im more than ready to ski but my honey do list is long........Im going like hell !
Once the snow flies......she knows the gig is up and Im skiing !! Typically I start right after ThanksGiving !

Hopefully closer to skiing!