• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Buying used skis

Highway Star

Nice!

I found these not the same boot but an option.

http://www.levelninesports.com/Atomic-Live-Fit-Plus-Ski-Boots

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

Come on man, really? Not only are those an entirely different boot, you know, because different boots have different lasts and liners, but they are an entirely different class boot - a two buckle comfort fit / park boot deal. In fact, you previous recommended a different version of this boot earlier in the thread, which I slammed. Do you have some sort of thing for these boots? Because they are NOT COOL.

dlague

Come on man, really? Not only are those an entirely different boot, you know, because different boots have different lasts and liners, but they are an entirely different class boot - a two buckle comfort fit / park boot deal. In fact, you previous recommended a different version of this boot earlier in the thread, which I slammed. Do you have some sort of thing for these boots? Because they are NOT COOL.

I get it! The deal you found is great. I was just throwing that out there. Sorry did not want to stir the pot.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

Ragman

Just wanted to update. Ended up getting used Atomic Metra Skis(171) with Atomic Neox 310 bindings for $75 and picked up a used pair of Rossignol Alias Sensor 100 boots for $90. Got the bindings adjusted to correct length (338mm - 33 CM) and correct DIN (6.5) Just need to pick up a helmet and some poles for me and the boy and we will be ready.

Unfortunately the snow hasnt been falling enough here. Still green outside. Only mountains close that are open have but 2 or 3 runs going.

Patiently awaiting some real snow.

Thanks everyone for your guidance.

dlague

Just wanted to update. Ended up getting used Atomic Metra Skis(171) with Atomic Neox 310 bindings for $75 and picked up a used pair of Rossignol Alias Sensor 100 boots for $90. Got the bindings adjusted to correct length (338mm - 33 CM) and correct DIN (6.5) Just need to pick up a helmet and some poles for me and the boy and we will be ready.

Unfortunately the snow hasnt been falling enough here. Still green outside. Only mountains close that are open have but 2 or 3 runs going.

Patiently awaiting some real snow.

Thanks everyone for your guidance.

What is closest to you - Greek Peak?