• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I'm Back

wa-loaf

GSS was thrown off the board and (some) people still debate the usefulness of skiing with a helmet.

GSS also was not a member in 2005, he joined 2007/2008 thereabouts. And it seems you've all scared Joshua off again ...

wa-loaf

I'm confused. Will you be back or not? I think this board needs more old snowboarders from Maine.

Changed is name at some point to I Won't. I think. OSME is an interesting guy and just goes off the deep end once in awhile before popping back up.

Domeskier

Changed is name at some point to I Won't. I think. OSME is an interesting guy and just goes off the deep end once in awhile before popping back up.

Hmm. I think this site needs mentally unstable posters even more than it needs old snowboarders from Maine. But two for one ain't bad!

Hmm. I think this site needs mentally unstable posters even more than it needs old snowboarders from Maine. But two for one ain't bad!
Thank you for your support .. and for the record, I have tried to avoid the deep end these last few years .. even thou at times it has been difficult I must admit ..

Domeskier

Thank you for your support .. and for the record, I have tried to avoid the deep end these last few years .. even thou at times it has been difficult I must admit ..

Fine by me. I spend most of my time in the deep end anyway (when not shredding Satan's steps)...

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
GSS also was not a member in 2005, he joined 2007/2008 thereabouts. And it seems you've all scared Joshua off again ...

Come on...This guy asks a dumb question so you've got to expect people to throw some dumb answers back at him!

And, I'm still confused as to who the OP is/was? Is he another incarnation of our schizophrenic friend OSM??

Come on...This guy asks a dumb question so you've got to expect people to throw some dumb answers back at him!

And, I'm still confused as to who the OP is/was? Is he another incarnation of our schizophrenic friend OSM??
Schizophrenia should not ever be confused with (Dissociative Personality Disorder)* ..

* Dissociative Identity Disorder

Last edited: