• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cannon announced new trails and glades

skiberg

How about Upper Barons, Lower Barons. No way they keep that as 1 run on the trail map.

Savemeasammy

They've already established that they are willing to divide a trail down the middle and give it 2 names - Zoomer and Zoomer lift line. They could do this with Baron's. Upper, Middle, Lower, and each gets a left and right. There is 6 trails right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puck it

They've already established that they are willing to divide a trail down the middle and give it 2 names - Zoomer and Zoomer lift line. They could do this with Baron's. Upper, Middle, Lower, and each gets a left and right. There is 6 trails right there.

Now you put your dunce cap on.

Cannonball

Seriously, let's think about it. Assuming that they are true to their word and not naming the mittersill runs. They have a history of naming traverses. So there's:

1) Mitterbody: traverse from Mitt to Peabody
2) Peabosill (ryhmes with vagisil): Traverse #1 in reverse
3) Miller's Crossing: Bode and Cohen Brother's favorite run
4) Fuckerbrook: the flat trail you have to walk when you realize you've gone too low to get on anything except the beginner chair.
5) tfaT: the trail across the ridge from Mittersill -> Cannon.
6) Profile: Bringing back the old to create the new.
7) #8. Well close enough.

MadMadWorld

Stowe opened the door by adding "National Drop-in" as a trail.

Tin

Do it Killington style.....Baron's Headwall, Upper Baron's, Middle Baron's, Lower Baron's

Domeskier

Do it Killington style.....Baron's Headwall, Upper Baron's, Middle Baron's, Lower Baron's

Maybe they can hire a cosmologist and multiply the trail count by ten or however many additional dimensions they are postulating now. I believe they are all accessible upon attaining TunaSpeed, at any rate.

dlague

Seems every decent sized resort has upper and lower trails!

mbedle

Seems every decent sized resort has upper and lower trails!

Hence the reason why trail count doesn't mean that much to most people who understand that fact. It would be nice to see one of the big player actually go back to the single trail name from top to bottom.

Domeskier

It would be nice to see one of the big player actually go back to the single trail name from top to bottom.

I'm going to hold my tongue on this one because I'm already cracking under the cyber-bullying!

MadMadWorld

I'm going to hold my tongue on this one because I'm already cracking under the cyber-bullying!

Talk about the boy who cried wolf!

I usually don't give props to Mount Snow but they reduced their trail count substantially. Granted it was way out of control

dlague

Hence the reason why trail count doesn't mean that much to most people who understand that fact. It would be nice to see one of the big player actually go back to the single trail name from top to bottom.

Agrees!