• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MMW's Official Ski Off List

Puck it

Okay this is the place to put your name if you have been challenged by MMW

I think I was the first.

1.) Puck it

MadMadWorld

Hmm anyone from Sundown. Specifically that nutty 420 guy. I think I challenged BG, SkiNEwhere, Savemeasammy, Tin, HS.....I'm sure there are more.

Cannonball to a mixed ski/board off.

Savemeasammy

Hmm anyone from Sundown. Specifically that nutty 420 guy. I think I challenged BG, SkiNEwhere, Savemeasammy, Tin, HS.....I'm sure there are more.

Cannonball to a mixed ski/board off.

You arranged a ski-off between me and Slatham in which neither of us cares who wins because we agreed that YOU would buy a beer for both the winner and loser.

You haven't challenged me, however, if you do, I humbly accept the victory...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadMadWorld

You arranged a ski-off between me and Slatham in which neither of us cares who wins because we agreed that YOU would buy a beer for both the winner and loser.

You haven't challenged me, however, if you do, I humbly accept the victory...!

I just assumed I would challenge you at some point this season. No moguls though.

Tin

I have a rebuilt claw, no cast, and can use poles this year. You are biting off more than you can chew punk.

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
I challenge everyone here to a race down Miller's Mile and the last one down buys the beer. Unfortunately the bar is on the other end of the area so some skating will be involved. Tough break if you're on a snowboard.

Puck it

I challenge everyone here to a race down Miller's Mile and the last one down buys the beer. Unfortunately the bar is on the other end of the area so some skating will be involved. Tough break if you're on a snowboard.

Loser er buys beer at the summit bar after riding the Tram.

Cannonball

^this. As modified by this....

Loser er buys beer at the summit bar after riding the Tram.

Finish line is the inside of the lower tram building.
Losers also have to sing "all hail Cannonball" to the tune of Katy Perry's "I kissed a girl", in falsetto, during the entire tram ride.

Savemeasammy

No moguls? In keeping with our NWA theme...The jury has found you guilty of being a redneck, white bread, chickensh!t....

Don't worry, I'm sure MMW will have some special rules in place for your ski off, too!

MadMadWorld

^this. As modified by this....

Finish line is the inside of the lower tram building.
Losers also have to sing "all hail Cannonball" to the tune of Katy Perry's "I kissed a girl", in falsetto, during the entire tram ride.

How's that go? I can sing Rocky Raccoon after a couple beers. That'll have to do.

I was just humming this at work and I'm finding it difficult to work those lyrics in. I think you need to either change the song or lyrics.

MadMadWorld

No moguls? In keeping with our NWA theme...The jury has found you guilty of being a redneck, white bread, chickensh!t....

Don't worry, I'm sure MMW will have some special rules in place for your ski off, too!

Alright fine. Moguls are in but after that I get to pick the tree skiing course.